Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Blog for Mental Health

“I pledge my commitment to the Blog for Mental Health 2015 Project. I will blog about mental health topics not only for myself, but for others. By displaying this badge, I show my pride, dedication, and acceptance for mental health. I use this to promote mental health education in the struggle to erase stigma.”
art by Piper Macenzie 
 Please go to:  http://blogformentalhealth.com/ 

Because, as the site says, mental health is everyone's concern.

Raise awareness!

Hi all... I've been diagnosed bipolar and major depressive since I was around 19 and I'm now 46 and trudging along in life.  I hate the stigma mental health has and if I can be a small part of awareness that this is a disease and not something we make up in our mind, all the better.  I work full time and go to school part time, am married, and have two fur babies, Moses and Pepper.  

May you all be blessed and healthy in 2015 and beyond.

Tammy

1 comment: